Most clinicians know what to do when the client is the victim of abusive behavior but treating the abusive partner can be far more challenging.
We can help clinicians:
- Develop competence and comfort around talking about abusive and/or coercive behavior
- Intervene in ways that decrease the abuse and increase emotional and physical safety
- Understand best practices for clinical practice around abuse
Choose from one of the following trainings or have us design one to meet the needs of your agency or practice:
- When Love Hurts: Understanding and Treating Emotionally Abusive Clients
- Safety first: Basic Intervention Strategies around Intimate Partner Violence
- Best practices in the Treatment of Abusive behavior
- Encountering Resistance in the Treatment of Abusive Behavior
CEUs may be available for trainings and workshops.
To book for a speaking engagement, please contact us at 215-242-2235.